[Pixman] Sanitizer undefined

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:52:16 UTC 2018

Looks like if you can turn off -fsanitize=shift (not clear how you do this)
it would fix it.

It seems like using unsigned rather than int could fix a lot of this, but
it complains about left-shifts of negative numbers (such as (-2)<<n which
is useful to get n 0 bits at the bottom). If this cannot be fixed by
writing unsigned(-2)<<n then it seems doubtful Pixman or Cairo could ever
pass these tests.