[Pixman] Getting started with Pixman

Erico P eri0onpm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:43:59 UTC 2020

Hello,

I foundout about pixman recently as a recommended library for efficiently
drawing pixels, apparently used when writing a rasterizer and some other
use cases in GUIs too.

I want to learn how to use it, but unfortunately the webpage states "There
is currently no documentation besides the source code itself."

Is there any documentation available at all, maybe something someone wrote
some day for someone, anything other than just the source? Maybe a manual
from someone who ported it to other language - but I do intend to use it in
a mixed C/C++ environment.

I appreciate any suggestions on getting started with it!