[Pixman] sRGB scaling without alpha channel?

Søren Sandmann soren.sandmann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 23:38:52 UTC 2021

Hi,

There isn't really any guide. What I'd suggest is grepping the source
code for "sRGB" and then adding support for your new
PIXMAN_r8g8b8_sRGB format in all those places. Aside from adding the
format to the header file, the main work would be implementing the
accessor functions in pixman-access.c.

Thanks,
Søren