[Pixman] Broken colours on big endian machines since b4a105d

Jocelyn Falempe jfalempe at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 09:23:58 UTC 2022

On 14/12/2022 09:09, Pekka Paalanen wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Dec 2022 15:08:41 -0500
> Søren Sandmann <soren.sandmann at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The commit in question is definitely broken and will cause wrong
>> colors of scaled images on big-endian, but I'm not sure who can do
>> anything about it these days.
>
> Let's at least add the mentioned author in CC here, like this.

I'm sorry it breaks things for you.
I've tested this on s390x big endian machine, and though that was the
right place to fix. But I'm not a pixman expert, so I'm probably wrong.

Which application are you using ? Does gnome-character has the right
colors for you ?

On s390x, most images in firefox are also color-inverted, but I wasn't
able to fix that.

Feel free to propose a revert.

Best regards,

--