Two plugin-rework patches

Charlie Brej plymouth at brej.org
Thu May 7 15:28:04 PDT 2009

test.patch has some additional lines to the makefiles to allows the tests
compile. (ply-list.c/h were needed whenever ply-logger was used and
DPLYMOUTH_PLUGIN_PATH were needed by boot_splash_test)

fade.patch is a review request as I am unsure about a couple things. It creates
a new image data block with the fade being done by weighting the data from each
image. This is then drawn on the screen.
Firstly it breaks progress_animation->transition type choice as there isn't one
any more. Secondly I am unsure why when transitioning between images of
different sizes but keeping a single frame_area didn't draw squiggles across the
area. Its probably OK, but better just check if I have the right end of the stick.