Some recent changes

Charlie Brej plymouth at brej.org
Mon Nov 23 12:36:50 PST 2009

On 21/11/09 18:13, Charlie Brej wrote:
> I made some changes today, nothing major and most stuff I discussed on IRC
> already but just to keep everyone up to speed.
> (Ray could you just cast your eye over them)

Some more changes. I hammered the region code a bit to make it more efficient
and testable. The benefit if this is that I migrated the scripted plugin to use
the region to determine which areas need to be refreshed. This reduces the
ammount of drawing to less than half of what it was before. In some examples
like the vizta and the dandelion scripts there is a ten fold performance
improvement.