[theme] show Plymouth Script values

Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 8 15:13:11 PST 2010

Hi Ray,

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 05:43:58PM -0500, Ray Strode wrote:
> > ps. please do say if i should stop posting here about themes, or if
> > there's a more suitable list for them.
> Your posts have been perfectly appropriate.

What do you think of committing these themes into master? I mean,
there aren't still so many available, are there? It's certainly a nice
thing to ship with quite a neat set of themes by default. Or maybe
there should be a separate place to collect these. It would be
defintely a shame if any of these themes just "linger" around ;).

Adrian