How to restore screen when plymouthd crash

fykcee1 at gmail.com fykcee1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 21:33:34 PDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Attachment is the second version of the patch, which will check for
"/dev/" prefix for state->default_tty and state->kernel_console_tty.

The on_crash handler is running in the signal context, so we need do
as little steps as possible, so I assume we only need to set VT_AUTO
mode of state->default_tty, and chvt to state->kernel_console_tty, is
it suitable?

2011/7/15 Ray Strode <halfline at gmail.com>
> > 2. I observed ply_terminal_lock/unlock failure -- invalid argument of ioctl,
> > what does that suggest?
> not sure.  what tty are you running on?
on tty7

--