How does Plymouth handle color changes?

Connor H manifoldspace at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 11:01:45 PST 2012

I'm thinking about making a Plymouth theme that has a rounded square which changes color (in the same vein of the Windows Movie Maker effect "hue cycle" in which the colors fade from one to the next). I've searched the internet and found nothing, asked questions on various boards and was ignored. So this is my last hope.

I'm sorry if I'm putting something slightly off topic on the mailing list, but I'm really desperate for an answer.

In addition, I'm willing to put the names of anybody who helps in the script credits if they so desire.