Plymouth Theme Accept Disc Encryption Input

Jeff Hoogland jeffhoogland at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 02:52:05 UTC 2017

Hey All,

It has been brought to my attention that the plymouth theme I maintain does
not properly accept character input when trying to unlock a disc that is
fully encrypted. I see the text box appear, but when typing the characters
simply appear in the upper left hand corner of the screen.

Is there a tutorial on how to get a theme accept input for disc encryption?
If not can someone help point me to what I need to do exactly?

Theme Source:
https://github.com/JeffHoogland/bodhi4packages/tree/master/bodhi-plymouth-theme/lib/plymouth/themes/bodhi-theme

Thanks!
--