Help setting up a theme for the Two-Step plugin

Ian Nelson Santopietro ian at system76.com
Tue Jun 20 15:41:09 UTC 2017

Hi.

I'm having some trouble trying to set up a splash theme using the
two-step plugin. I haven't been able to find any documentation for
this plugin.
What we're going for is to have a short animation play smoothly and
consistently (so, not what would be available with the progress-xx.png
images), then have the throbber run until the boot is finished. Similar
to having the startup-animation-xx then throbber-xx, except that startup-
animation appears to run *after* the throbber instead of before it. Is
this kind of thing possible?
Thanks in advance!

ian santopietro *ENGINEER* IAN at SYSTEM76.COM[1] PH: 720.226.9269 EXT. 602
*|* F: 720.227.9825

Links:

  1. mailto:ian at system76.com