[Pm-utils] Fix 'running hooks output' and add logging hook

Holger Macht hmacht at suse.de
Sat Nov 11 15:36:05 PST 2006

Hi,

I've attached a patch which fixes the output of what hook is currenly
executed.

Additionally, I've attached a new hook that does basic logging like lsmod
or the current kernel version. Unfortunatelly, if no logfile is set, the
lsmod output is quite big on the command line. So maybe we should do
something like 'if [ -n "$PM_LOGFILE ]; then...' for this output. Comments
appreciated.

Regards,
	Holger