[Pm-utils] Doing the video resume the "new" way

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 14:30:03 PST 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-07 at 21:21 +0100, Olivier Blin wrote:
> Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Attached is a patch that converts pm-utils to the "new" way of doing the
> > video adapter resume and suspend. The SuspendVideo and ResumeVideo
> > methods have been removed, and instead power_management.quirk.* keys are
> > merged onto the root computer device.
>
> Hello,
>
> Is there any usable hal-info release yet?

No release, but git is very usable. Just make dist in the directory if
you need a tarball. DavidZ will get round to it soon. [1]

> By the way, I'm in the process of migrating our suspend-scripts to
> pm-utils in Mandriva.

Thanks for doing this, it's nice to get Mandriva onboard.

> suspend-scripts was a very similar framework we
> designed some years ago, I'll forward interesting scripts if any.

Brilliant, thanks for your help. Be sure to point out any problems you
see in pm-utils.

Richard.

[1] else he gets poked in the eye with a sharp stick...