[Pm-utils] pm-utils release

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Mon Jan 8 17:31:47 PST 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 10:29 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> Brilliant, thanks. I'll get someone to throw a stapler at pjones[1] and
> see if we can get a formal pm-utils release out.

I actually tried this several times (Peter's cube is one and a half cube
away from mine) but with no effect resulting in release of pm-utils :-)
- I'll try again tomorrow! More seriously, I'd like to see a release too
since we'll need to make a new HAL release Real Soon Now(tm). Thanks.

Peter?

     David