[Pm-utils] Re: pm-utils release

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Tue Jan 9 13:17:46 PST 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 00:18 -0500, Peter Jones wrote:
> I want to make it actually work to hibernate 2.6.19 first ;)  It's
> probably an hour or two of work, but it needs to be done.  I really
> meant to do it Friday, but, well, I was delirious with fever and could
> barely sit up or focus my eyes.

Oh, hope you are feeling better now. Before the relases, please make
sure to coordinate with Richard so his patches for HAL passing suspend
quirks are merged (if it's not already).

Then when we have a release we should probably, Fedora-wise, throw a git
snapshot of HAL into Rawhide that uses this release. Many thanks!

     David