[Pm-utils] Userspace suspend support for pm-utils

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Fri Jun 8 00:39:55 PDT 2007

On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 10:20:45AM +1000, Nigel Cunningham wrote:

> Ok. I guess, then, that I should also be submitting something like this
> for the getting the hibernate script used by default if it's installed.

Yes, of course, as long as it fits into the pm-utils infrastructure, i
am all for it.
But if i understand the hibernate script correctly, it is stopping services
and unloading modules by itself, so it should probably get an parameter
to do "just lowlevel suspend without any voodoo around it", and be called
with that parameter from pm-utils.
--
Stefan Seyfried
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices        |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)