[Pm-utils] code available to solve sound-after-suspend problems

Olivier Blin blino at mandriva.com
Wed Mar 14 03:43:21 PDT 2007

Mark Stosberg <mark at summersault.com> writes:

>> But maybe just because nobody even bothered to file a bug against the kernel.
>> It might also very well be that it is just not documented well enough. I
>> figure that you would not google for "pm-utils custom hook" if you had a
>> problem with sound after suspend. I will try to get this better documented
>> (and google-indexed :-), but this is where you can also help.
>
> I assume you mean that this would be helpful if someone had published a
> pm-utils hook script with this workaround, which no one was yet
> (although it is trivial to do given the code Mandriva has already
> published for this).

Since some of our users require such workarounds, I'll port our sound
script to pm-utils (as I did with other scripts).

If you want to have a look at our scripts, they are available here:
http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/pm-utils/current/SOURCES/

We will try to push our relevant changes upstream, but we are a bit in
a rush right now...

--
Olivier Blin - Mandriva