[Pm-utils] pm-utils 0.99.4 released

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed Sep 12 23:25:32 PDT 2007

Aloas,

I do not know, whether this was announced already somewhere, but in case you
did not notice, pm-utils 0.99.4 was released, a tarball is available at
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/pm-utils/pm-utils-0.99.4.tar.gz/a88503876f63c96b55784be91b6458d2/pm-utils-0.99.4.tar.gz

Some notes from ChangeLog:

        * pm/power.d/laptop-tools:
        - remove this entirely, it doesn't make any sense.
        * pm/hooks/99video src/pm-action:
        Add support for "--quirk-reset-brightness" (fixes the Fujitsu
        Lifebook S7110)
        * pm/hooks/20video:
        We are not turning off the DAC and light in 20video, but we are
        turning it on in 99video. Fix.
        * pm/functions:
        - export config variables from pm/functions as well (patch from
          Stefan)

For a more detailed changelog look into the tarball.

Regards,
Till