[Pm-utils] pm-utils logfile checks

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Mon Apr 28 07:23:29 PDT 2008

Till Maas wrote:
> Hiyas,
>
> I just noticed, that pm-utils only uses a logfile when it already exists, imho
> then pm-utils should also install an empty logfile (if there is none) when
> running make install. (Or it should just create one). What are your opinions
> here?

Who cares for logfile rotation, btw?

> Btw. I updated the HOWTO.hooks in git to mention "${PM_FUNCTIONS}" instead of
> the hardcoded path, because on 64 bit system pm-utils is installed
> in /usr/lib64 instead of /usr/lib.

Which you should fix anyway - if you need it at all, install pm-reset-swap and
pm-pmu in /usr/bin, and the rest makes for a fine noarch package.
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Team Mobile Devices            |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)