[Pm-utils] pm-utils-1.1.0

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Mon Apr 28 07:55:59 PDT 2008

Michael Biebl wrote:

> You mean, by either creating an empty file or a file without execute
> bits in /etc/pm/sleep.d which has the same name as the hook that
> should be disabled.
>
> Imho this wasn't very intuitive and setting a config/environment
> variable seems to be more common.

But it was fast and small. Small is beautiful ;-)
And documented.

> The only complaint I had, was that we basically have two ways now, how
> to disable a hook. But that's about it.

The guys who forked the project should have changed the name. Unfortunately
they now have legacy APIs to obey ;-)
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Team Mobile Devices            |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)