[Pm-utils] pm-utls version

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:42:14 PST 2008

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 05:25:35PM +0100, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> Victor Lowther wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 07:33:06PM -0600, Victor Lowther wrote:
> >> Since we have to have video handling hooks ourselves to be sleep method
> >> agnostic, and since we can easily disable s2(ram|both)'s quirk-handling
> >> functionality, why not do that?
> >
> > Just for grins, here is a version of the uswsusp tools with their copy
> > of the video quirks hacked out: git://fnordovax.org/uswsusp/
>
> Is this just with an empty whitelist.c or what is the diff to suspend.sf.net cvs?

No, I removed alot more than just the whitelist.  Just pulling the repo
should give you a repo that is identical to the suspend.sf.net cvs -- my
changes are on the vlowther-cruft-removal branch.

I am not (and do not intend to) suggest that these changes actually get
implemented for anything other than learning purposes -- I just wanted
to familiarize myself with how the codebase worked.

If you really want the diff, I can send it to you, but I would prefer to
not spam the pm-utils mailing list with it.

--
Victor Lowther
Ubuntu Certified Professional