[Pm-utils] pm-utls version

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:14:45 PST 2008

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 05:59:18PM +0100, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> Victor Lowther wrote:
> >> Is this just with an empty whitelist.c or what is the diff to suspend.sf.net cvs?
> >
> > No, I removed alot more than just the whitelist.  Just pulling the repo
>
> Well, if you remove more than the whitelist (and maybe DMI matching code),
> then basically just "echo mem > /sys/power/state" is left. In that case, you
> can remove this as well.

Nah, left that in -- not that I can test it, but it looks like s2ram has
nice pmu handling on ppc, and there is something to be said for
cross-arch interface compatibility.

> > should give you a repo that is identical to the suspend.sf.net cvs -- my
> > changes are on the vlowther-cruft-removal branch.
>
> http://fnordovax.org/uswsusp/ gives 404
> is there no web frontend where i can look at this?

Sorry, no web frontend right now -- I have been working on setting one
up, but gitweb does not play nice with fcgi, and I never did get around
to learning perl. :(  If you want to view my spectacular failure so far
in that area, it is at http://git.fnordovax.org for all your blank page
and 403 error needs.

If you really want the patch, I can send it to you off-list.

> I have hackweek right now where i am supposed to do stuff that is fun, so i'd
> really like to avoid using git :-)

but git is fun! ;)

--
Victor Lowther