[Pm-utils] [RFC] Switch to git, opening up for external contributors

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 09:56:10 PST 2008

On Sat, 2008-01-26 at 08:46 -0800, Dan Nicholson wrote:
> I (and I don't think others) would be opposed to adding more
> contributors (Till Maas definitely should be committing), but I think
> the first thing to do is put the project resources under someone
> else's control. I would think Richard Hughes is a good candidate since
> he obviously knows the power stuff and has Freedesktop privileges.
> After that, I think the discussion could actually be meaningful.

Right.

* I've switched us to git, not a people page but a proper fd.o repo -
this allows us to work in separate distro branches and allows us all to
commit rename and merge in a sane way.

If you just want read access, please do:

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/pm-utils

* Send emails to the list and put [patch-commit] in the title if you
want it committed and I'll do my best to commit and push them for you.
If you want to correct directly, then create an account on freedesktop,
and ask for write permissions on the pm-utils group.

I hope this is okay.

Richard.