[Pm-utils] [patch commit] [005] POSIXification of pm-utils

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 18:13:49 PST 2008

2008/1/27, Victor Lowther <victor.lowther at gmail.com>:
> on_ac_power never returns 255, so simplify our test functions.

The original on_ac_power binary does (and we use this binary in
Debian), so I'd rather not remove this check for 255.
One downside of the pm-utils on_ac_power is, that it relies on hal.
So, maybe it would be a good idea to return 255, in case
hal-find-by-capability is not installed?

Cheers,
Michael

[1] http://linux-command.5w.cz/manual/on_ac_power
universe are pointed away from Earth?