[Pm-utils] [patch commit] [000] POSIXification of pm-utils

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:37:27 PST 2008

On Jan 28, 2008 6:58 PM, Michael Biebl <mbiebl at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/1/29, Michael Biebl <mbiebl at gmail.com>:
> > 2008/1/29, Till Maas <opensource at till.name>:
> > > Hiyas,
> > >
> > > here is an updated patch that will work with the new module handling.
>

> > I've applied an updated patch with this changes.
> >

> Forgot to attach the updated patch.

Couple of nits:

suspend_clock() {
 	if try_lock "${NTPD_LOCK}"; then
-		trap release_ntpd_lock 0
+		trap 'release_lock ${NTPD_LOCK}"' 0 <-- bad quoting, which is
probably why the lockfile is not getting removed.
 		stopservice ntpd
 	fi

+STATEDIR="/var/run/pm-utils/state"
+SERVICEDIR="/var/run/pm-utils/service"
+MODULEDIR="/var/run/pm-utils/modules"

Why the three seperate dirs?  The individual functions already use
(state|service|module): as a filename prefix.

Other than that, though, the changes look good to me.