[Pm-utils] [patch commit] [000] POSIXification of pm-utils

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 18:00:09 PST 2008

2008/1/29, Victor Lowther <victor.lowther at gmail.com>:
> On Jan 28, 2008 6:44 PM, Michael Biebl <mbiebl at gmail.com> wrote:
> > - pm-powersave has become very verbose, spitting out a lot of debug
> > output to stdout.
>
> THis is because pm-powersave sources functions now.  What does the
> debug output look like?

pluto:~# pm-powersave true
Di 29. Jan 02:58:04 CET 2008: running power hooks.
===== Di 29. Jan 02:58:04 CET 2008: running hook:
/usr/lib/pm-utils/power.d/sched-powersave true =====
**sched policy powersave ON
Di 29. Jan 02:58:04 CET 2008: done running power:true hooks.

> > - pm-suspend with a --quirk-vbe* hangs on resume.
>
> Interesting.  If you run that as sh -x pm-suspend
> --quirk-vbe-<whatever>, then the logfile shoud tell you exactly where
> it is hanging.

Seems to work now, maybe I had tested with a bad intermediate version.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?