[Pm-utils] error in pm-utils under gentoo

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Wed Jan 30 03:36:36 PST 2008

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 01:48:04PM +0300, Vasiliy G Tolstov wrote:
> I'm using gentoo
> when i'm hibernating with pm-hibernate in /var/log/pm-suspend.log i founded
> this error
> /usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d/60sysfont: line 7: setsysfont: command not found
>
> i can't locate setsysfont  in my system, but locate setfont

setsysfont seems like a RH-ism, but i stopped complaining about RH-isms in
pm-utils a long time ago :-)
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Team Mobile Devices            |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)