[Pm-utils] Development flow and fd.o git repo

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 15:29:06 PDT 2008

2008/3/16, Victor Lowther <victor.lowther at gmail.com>:
> I noticed in the latest pull frrom the fd.o git repo that there is a new
>  pmu branch.  I presume that this is mbiebl's pmu updates.

Sorry, that was actually a mistake on my part.
I wanted to push the pmu fixes, and mistakenly pushed
e9f2ddf6709c2d8b8bf9eed16a20a2123a51f747 (modules as shell scripts).
My next mistake was, to push my pmu branch instead merging it to
master and pushing it from there.
Argh, I'm still a git newbie.

Can I undo those two last commits somehow?

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?