[Pm-utils] Is pm-reset-swap still needed?

S.Çağlar Onur caglar at pardus.org.tr
Tue Mar 18 04:17:17 PDT 2008

Hi;

18 Mar 2008 Sal tarihinde, Michael Biebl şunları yazmıştı:
> I was wondering if pm-reset-swap is still needed and if so, where and by whom?
>
> We've been shipping the Debian package without the pm-reset-swap
> binary since the beginning and nobody seemed to miss it?
>
> If nobody needs it (anymore), would it be ok then to remove it?

Last time i checked ([1], [2]) Debian has a patch which handles this in util-linux, Pardus also uses same one [2] instead of pm-reset-swap

[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pm-utils/2007-March/000447.html
[2] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pm-utils/2007-March/000469.html
[3] https://svn.pardus.org.tr/pardus/2007/system/base/util-linux/files/swsusp-resume.patch

Cheers
--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar at pardus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!