[Pm-utils] Release?

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Thu Mar 27 05:39:57 PDT 2008

On Thu March 27 2008, Victor Lowther wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 09:50 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:

> > Do you want me to upload the package to my freedesktop page, or do you
> > have somewhere more suitable?
>
> I do not have anywhere more suitable.  I figured I would just create a
> fd.o page and host it there.

I do not understand, whether you mean to do this already, but you can create
files/directories at

/srv/pm-utils.freedesktop.org/www
on the freedesktop server, which are then available at
http://pm-utils.freedesktop.org/

So you can e.g. create a directory downloads and put the release tarball
there.

Regards,
Till