[Pm-utils] [ANNOUNCE] vbetool 1.1 released

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Fri May 16 09:38:24 PDT 2008

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 02:04:37PM +0100, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> vbetool 1.1 has been released and is available from
> http://www.codon.org.uk/~mjg59/vbetool/download . The only significant
> functional change is the ability to pass an external ROM to the post
> argument. In principle it could also be done for other arguments, but I
> haven't seen any relevant use cases so I didn't bother.

Could you also release a fixed libx86 that works with >= 2.6.25? Probably
every distribution has the fix patched in, but it would be nice for users
that compile the stuff by themselves.

Thanks!

Stefan
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Team Mobile Devices            |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)