[Pm-utils] [ANNOUNCE] vbetool 1.1 released

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri May 16 14:19:31 PDT 2008

On Friday 16 May 2008 15:04:37 Matthew Garrett wrote:
> vbetool 1.1 has been released and is available from
> http://www.codon.org.uk/~mjg59/vbetool/download . The only significant
> functional change is the ability to pass an external ROM to the post
> argument. In principle it could also be done for other arguments, but I
> haven't seen any relevant use cases so I didn't bother.

Thank you very much that you announced this here, otherwise I guess I would
have never noticed that this is not the correct upstream url for vbetool:
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~mjg59/vbetool/
I guess it would be helpful for others, too, when you add some information
about the new location for vbetool there.

Regards,
Till