[Pm-utils] pm-utils 1.1.2 release plan

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Tue May 20 17:02:10 PDT 2008

Currently, I plan on merging the man-xml branch and the
vlowther-binary-video-quirks branch into master for the 1.1.2 release.

If there are no glaring flaws in either of those branches, I will
release 1.1.2 on Sunday, May 25.

Matthew, vlowther-binary-video-quirks implements the vbe post and kernel
driver default quirks patchsets -- would you mind taking a look at it
and to make sure it does what is needed?  I am still working on the
default policy if none is passed patches -- the implementation I have
right now depends on an option parsing branch that is really ugly.

--
Victor Lowther
Ubuntu Certified Professional