[Pm-utils] pm-utils 1.1.2 release plan

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Tue May 27 05:57:12 PDT 2008

Matthew Garrett wrote:

> What's there looks good, though I notice you haven't merged the optional
> "use default quirks if we have no quirks provided" code. What are your
> thoughts on that?

First thought: "Policy does not belong into pm-utils".

So if you want default quirks for unknown machines, please add a .fdi file to
define those default quirks.
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Team Mobile Devices            |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)