[Pm-utils] pm-utils 1.2.4 and 1.1.3 release announcements

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 15:45:22 PST 2009

1.2.4 Release Announcement

      * We now provide the location of the configuration files as a
        pkg-config variable, and fixed a bug that kept pkg-config from
        functioning correctly. Other packages should now be able to
        integrate with pm-utils much easier.
      * Fixed a bug that caused module dependencies to not be traced
        when unloading modules.
      * pm-utils now knows how check for running services on Gentoo.
      * If we get quirks from HAL, we now echo them into the log.

1.1.3 Release Announcement

--
Victor Lowther
RHCE# 805008539634727