polkit-gnome 0.9.1 release

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 17:58:37 PDT 2008

2008/8/21 David Zeuthen <david at fubar.dk>:
> On Thu, 2008-08-21 at 01:44 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
>> 2008/8/20 David Zeuthen <david at fubar.dk>:
>> > The GNOME release team requested a PolicyKit-gnome release for GNOME
>> > 2.24 that didn't depend on libsexy. So I rolled a new one; instead
>> > there's a dependency on recent GTK+ which also allowed me to cull the
>> > GnomeVFS dependency.
>> >  o Avoid libsexy dep; ship with local copies of SexyURLLabel
>>

>> src/polkit-gnome-auth-dialog.c still includes <libsexy/sexy.h>.
>> Is that an oversight?
>
> Yeah. Meaning one still need libsexy headers (but only that) to build
> it. Does s/<libsexy/sexy.h>/"sexy-url-label.h"/ fix it? If so, I'll do a
> 0.9.2 release.

I also had to change the sexy-url-label.c files to include "sexy-url-label.h".

With the attached patch I no longer need the libsexy headers installed.

I was just wondering if it would make sense to move the libsexy
sources into a convenience lib instead of copying it twice (into src
and tools). What do you think?

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?