Some question

Jooncheol Park jooncheol at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 23:12:45 PST 2009

Hello,
I am considering using PolicyKit to our mobile linux project. I think
PolicyKit is good framework to control privilege between service daemon
and gui-application.
Anyway, i have some question.

1) Old(?) API (~0.8) vs Proposal API (0.9.x)
I saw git version and old version are very different, and git version is
dependent for eggdbus. Maybe i have to use the current version because
0.9.x is going to 1.0. however i think 0.9.x is unstable for next few
month. When do you think 0.9.x will be stable for distros?
I think stable version is 0.7 (or 0.8) now. right? Is this good choice
for now?

2) http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/PolicyKit/1/policyconfig.dtd
In .policy file, that url declared, but i couln't get dtd file from web
server, and i couldn't found it from source code. is there a
policyconfig.dtd of current version?

Regards,
JC