PolicyKit 0.90 (pre-)release

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 13:22:20 PST 2009

On 1/22/09, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 12:11 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Have you already done packages from fedora rawhide?
>>
>> No packages yet. Do you want to look at it ?
>
> Yes, I'll take a look.

Along with the two patches I sent, the following two minimal spec
files produce RPM files. I've not yet checked that they actually work,
although they are probably 99% the way there.

Is the package going to be called PolicyKit1, policykit1, policykit-1
-- it seemed odd the tarball was called polkit, when the project is
called PolicyKit.

Richard.