auth_admin problem

Maginot Junior maginot.junior at gmail.com
Tue May 25 12:29:51 PDT 2010

Hi.
Is that normal to see the root user under users-admin screen ?

auth_admin from polkit uses any specific helper to authenticate the
user?? When I set <allow_active>yes</allow_active> and open
users-admin I don't need to click the lock, every option is opened,
but if I use <allow_active>auth_admin</allow_active> the lock is
showed in users-admin but when I click it a pop up shakes and prevents
the user from authenticating... maybe a problem with some polkit
helper?

well, when it is supposed to ask for a password it doesn't, the popup
just shakes... for what I notice,
org.freedesktop.SystemToolsBackends.policy is being used like it
should, like I said, <allow_active>yes</allow_active> permits the
active user to make any change. But who is the helper for auth_admin ?
Maybe I'm missing it, I don't know yet

[ ]'s

--
Maginot Jr