Special chars inside .policy files

Miloslav Trmač mitr at redhat.com
Wed Jan 14 12:21:52 PST 2015

Hello,
it seems polkit XML parsing is fairly broken: polkitbackendactionpool.c:_cdata(), set as XML_SetCharacterDataHandler(), expect to be called only once with the full value of a string, in contrast to what expat actually promises. Fixing this would unfortunately require a fairly intrusive change to the XML parser. Please file a bug to make sure this item is not forgotten.
Mirek