Should the dtd file be there / be accessible?

Kenneth Ekman kenneth.ekman at axis.com
Thu Jan 11 13:32:54 UTC 2018

Hi,

This might be a stupid question, but when creating a <d-bus interface name>.policy file we put the following in the header:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE policyconfig PUBLIC
 "-//freedesktop//DTD PolicyKit Policy Configuration 1.0//EN"
 "http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/PolicyKit/1.0/policyconfig.dtd">

But when trying to access the dtd file from the address above, I just get

"The requested URL /PolicyKit/1.0/policyconfig.dtd-spec was not found on this server"

Is that as expected? I though the file should be there if I wanted to verify my xml file?

If it's not there, where would I find the dtd file?

(I googled a bit to see if the address had changed, but didn't find any newer working address either. )

Regards, Kenneth