polkit-0.115 released

Iñigo Martínez inigomartinez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 08:58:06 UTC 2018

Hello,

Some months ago I ported polkit to meson[0]. As you may know, meson has
become a popular build system, and a good enough alternative to autotools.
I remembered that the port was still floating around with the new version
announcement.

I would like to know if there is any interest on it, since now that a new
release has happened, it could be the right moment to invest some time
updating the port and merge it.

What do you think?

Best regards,

[0]