Switch from fd.o PolicyKit wiki page to Gitlab

Jan Rybar jrybar at redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 12:25:58 UTC 2019

Hello,

I decided to turn away from the former PolicyKit wiki page in favor of
polkit's Gitlab.

The reasons are the following:
 - it is faster and easier to update all the information provided,
including links to current documentation and latest releases
 - speaking of releases, it was needed to change the link to the newest
releases that will reside on gitlab also, as it is faster to upload them
there and it can be done by any of the maintainers
 - fd.o is migrating the entire account policy to gitlab too and I tested
on myslef that obtaining wiki edit access is horrendous pain

I will update the README file so it contains link to Documentation. Links
to cgit and bugzilla will be removed (as those are deprecated).

I'm also working on replacing README with README.md, so it uses more of
Gitlab's potential.

Constructive critics welcome!
Thanks.

Jan Rybar