New Release 0.119

Jan Rybar jrybar at redhat.com
Thu Jun 3 14:43:14 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to announce that a new version of polkit has been released!
Download the latest tarball from the usual source.

The hottest change is the implementation of the meson build system, made by
Inigo Martínez (many thanks!). I hope that maintainers will enjoy it.
However, autotools have not been removed yet, so your workflow shall not be
impaired.

I wish this pumped-up version was released big this time, but the recent
vulnerability made it quite rushed.

Please do not hesitate to report any problem and enjoy new features!

And, of course, many thanks to all contributors!

The Polkit Team