[poppler] Can't build poppler from CVS

Laurent Martelli laurent at aopsys.com
Sat Apr 2 06:47:09 PST 2005

Hi,

I tried to build poppler using the current CVS sources. But it failed.

I download the sources,

	cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freedesktop.org:/cvs/poppler co poppler

ran ./autogen.sh:

	[...]
	Building poppler with support for:
	  splash output: yes
	  cairo output:  no
	  glib wrapper:  yes
	  use libjpeg:   yes

And then ran make, which failed on glib-test stuff: