[poppler] Fwd: ANNOUNCE: Xpdf 3.01 - a PDF viewer for X

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Thu Aug 18 03:44:38 PDT 2005

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:11 pm, Martin Kretzschmar wrote:
> Albert Astals Cid schrieb:
> > Thanks for the heads up.
> >
> > Now who is going to merge all that changes?
>
> I'll prepare a patch.
Ideally it would be a set of patches, not all committed together - that way we
can check each of them, and tell where any problems might have occurred.

If it is going to be a single patch, it might make more sense to treat our
changes from xpdf 3.0.0 to CVS HEAD as the patch, and apply that to xpdf
3.0.1 (at least for poppler/poppler and poppler/goo.

Brad