[poppler] [patch] cjk font patch for cairo backend

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 01:49:52 PDT 2005

2005/8/26, Hiroyuki Ikezoe <poincare at ikezoe.net>:
> > I try that pdf, I can view chinese correctly maybe.
> >
> > I attach screenshots.
> >
> > evince_chinese_before.png (is without patch) seems wrong.
> >
> > evince_chinese_after.png (is with patch) seems correct, because the
> > window title text is the same of the title in the document.

Yes you are right! Congratulations! :)

But I have to remove simsun.ttc from the fonts directory. You can find
this font at microsoft's download site. If using this font, the result
output is wrong. When fonts.conf is configured to use "AR PL Sung"
before "SimSun", the output is wrong in another way. :(
What font are you using?

--
bbbush ^_^