[poppler] [Junior Job] Patching pdf-inspector

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Dec 3 14:46:36 PST 2005

Well, i don't know much about programming in gtk, and i lost quite time trying
to get what i want in glade2 and did not seem to understand how layouting
works in gtk so i'm writing here.

I would like that pdf-inspector to let you choose between cairoOutputDev and
SplashOutputdev (now it's cairo hardcoded) and also provide a per page
average, as total time elapsed is always different from "Analize" to
"Analize" having a average field simplifies my life :-D

If anyone wants to do it i'll give him a virtual cookie ;-)