[poppler] Patches sent to the list and not merged

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sat Dec 10 04:03:03 PST 2005

On Saturday 10 December 2005 22:04 pm, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Anyone more? I think Brad have some patch for crypto but i don't remember
> if it was finished/sent to the list.
My in-work trees have:
* an almost done EmbeddedFiles implementation - currently cleaning this up,
and trying to pick up the rest of the embedded file metadata (especially
descriptions)
* an AES crypto (aka Acrobat 7 encryption) implementation that needs to be
extensively re-worked after the xpdf merge, and might be too ugly to apply
anyway. Unfortunately the way xpdf / poppler currently handles streams works
very well for a stream cipher, but not very well for a block cipher.

I don't plan to submit either of those until after the next release.

Brad