[poppler] [big patch] Document attachment support

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Thu Dec 29 02:14:08 PST 2005

On Thursday 29 December 2005 20:32 pm, Brad Hards wrote:
> The attached patch is a refined version of the patch I originally posted in
> August. This version properly supports the description element and has
> decent unit tests. I'll commit the test cases soon. Feedback appreciated.
Note that this patch also includes the "UGooString" changes originally posted
by Albert Astals Cid in September (updated to reflect code changes since
then). I need that class to handle the Names in the tree dictionary - they
are sometimes in Unicode and sometimes in ASCII. You can see these in the
test cases I just committed.

It makes the patch more invasive, but also fixes some other problems with
named destinations.

Brad